Sunday, December 28, 2008
Welcome to my new blog
So this is the first time to ever blog. I figure this is the easiest way for the family to keep up with everything. In fact, reading fender's journey is the only way I really can keep up with everything going on with can and drew. Well, since I am just setting up this is going to remain short but hopefully I will be as good at updating as can is. lol (fat chance but I'll try)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a beautiful picture. Whoever took it must be a wonderful photographer...and mother. I don't have to blog to follow the struggling college student. I have close contact with her, thank goodness, but I wanted to support her efforts. I love you, Ms. Beautiful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFun!!! Can't wait to hear about the exciting hour after hour goings on at the morgue. :) Hee Hee. Just kidding. I'm thrilled to see you start a blog. Update when you can. I'll assume you are studying hard for your classes in between posts and will wait patiently for the next one. :) Love you!
ReplyDelete