Sorry guys. It has been awhile. So the conference in Febuary was excellent. I met alot of influential people and new contacts that might help in the future. We have another conference coming up in October but it is only Toxicologists which will be fun but not so beneficial for me.
So alot has happened. This week is finals week so I have alot on my plate. Right now I am taking a break at work to play on the computer because I am just so sick of studying and taking tests. I had five last week and I have four this week.
I am moving into a new house with three girls from school. I signed a lease Wednesday and I get the keys today. I am going to start moving stuff over tomorrow night. I can't wait.
In case you hadn't heard, Michael and I broke up. (That would be part of the reason I am moving.) He has a drinking problem that he seems unwilling to do anything about so I am moving on. On a happier note, I have been meeting some really cute guys lately. All very successful and smart. lol So prospects are good.
Unfortunately, all my best friends seem to be leaving soon. My friend Chris is graduating this semester from the Master's program in Forensic Science at UCO. He will be moving to Nashville for an internship and possible job until he gets into a Doctorate program. My friend Aletha, been together since middle school, is going to Spain. I am not sure when she gets back. She and Chris both leave sometime in the next week or so. It kinda sucks because they are two of the only people I really talk to besides Kiersten and lately, she and I have just not been on the same wavelength about stuff. You know how it is, I'm sure.
Well I should probably get back to my studies while it is slow here. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment