Again I am apologizing that it has been so long since I have been on. A lot has been going on. I am doing my practicum (internship) this summer at the Office of the Chief Medical Examiners Office. This is also one of the places I work so I am there way to often. In fact that is where I am typing this from. I am on my lunch break. I am also still working at the environmental lab, Quantem. I have learn alot doing my practicum. I have been able to assist and view many autopsies and even go on scene for a few cases. I am enjoying the experience and I really like the people.
In other news, I am dating someone new. His name is Christopher Doctorman. He was my best friend at UCO and he graduated in May with his Master's in forensic science. He moved to Nashville, TN to intern at the top sports drug testing laboratory in the states, Aegis. Unfortunately, yes that means a long distance relationship for now but it really hasn't been very bad. We talk on the phone everyday and we try to write one another a letter everyday as well. Unfortunately, snail mail is not always very consistent so even though we each send one everyday, the majority of the time we get them in groups every couple of days but it keeps life interesting.
Well, in case you were unaware, I moved to a house in Edmond. By the first of the month I will be officially moved out of the old house completely. I have been living at the new place for a couple months now and it is already stressful. I have three roommates and they are all very young. nuff said. Well gotta go. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea on the new post! Love to be able to keep up with you. Hope the roomies don't get in the way too much, but then again, you are probably rarely, if ever home with everything you have going on. Hang in there and just enjoy life's ride. Love you tons! -c
ReplyDelete